Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Next Up for Gadgets

Technology can not rest now. People are accustomed to newer and better. A few of the upcoming gadgets seemed very likely to become popular. The Jawbone is one such gadget that could become popular. The advantages of clearer communication and the affordable price range should enable the Jawbone to be a success. The Blue Ray disc is another possible success. However, the price will need to come down, and some time will need to pass between the DVD player replacing the VHS before the public will run out and purchase a HD-DVD.

Other gadgets that may not be a hit are the availability of TiVo over the Internet and the Neorest toilet. When people are away from home, accessibility to their TiVo is normally the last thing on their mind. They are at work, school, vacation, or some type of entertainment event. Even though the self-washing wand is definitely a temptation, the $5,000 price tag will prevent the Neorest toilet from becoming a successful new gadget.

8 Comments:

Blogger Sote Filpo said...

read your blog, think you'd be really interested in this website

7:20 PM  
Blogger All the best to you! said...

Hi, DGray.I was just searching blogs,and I found your site! I like it!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
computer engineering
It covers computer engineering related contents.
All the best!

2:53 AM  
Blogger mauricejohn1289 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

3:44 PM  
Blogger mandyharolds5384 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

3:50 PM  
Blogger emily from blog articles said...

Hi DGray,

As a result of reading your blog "Next Up for Gadgets", I think you will discover my site on aptitude tests a great help.

To illustrate our diverse range of tests, here are some of the latest search terms that located our site ... differential aptitude tests battery, job skills aptitude tests, aptitude tests for electricians, how to take aptitude tests, vocational aptitude assessment tests, passing mechanically inclined aptitude tests and aptitude tests for job interests.

We have over 200 study prep guides and aids to help you sail through your exams without weeks and months of endless studying.

Best Regards
Emily

2:15 PM  
Blogger darreljones5169491040 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

4:33 PM  
Blogger buddy said...

Hi DGray,

Why would I want to give 100 people like you, F*ree access to my $97 value life changing product? Because I am launching my new product and need social proof of it's ability to make money, even for newbies to the internet.

Hurry over and get your copy NOW before this unique time limited promotional offer is withdrawn.

Yours in Success
Buddy

7:41 PM  
Blogger dugx6jw58ew said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home